Matalan is a fashion and homeware store chain in the UK. The company was originally founded in 1985 in Preston. There are currently over 200 Matalan stores across the UK.
Speak to Matalan regarding their card by calling their contact number 0843 557 4851.
What is the Matalan Card
The Matalan card is a benefits cards that offers vouchers for Matalan customers. Unlike usual rewards and benefits cards, the Matalan card does not allow you to collect points to earn your rewards, instead once you sign up for the Matalan card you will have access to hundreds of vouchers and offers for you to help save on your shops with Matalan.
The Benefits of Matalan Card
There are multiple benefits of the Matalan card, these include:
- You will receive a welcome voucher once you have signed up for your card.
- You will receive exclusive offers and vouchers for you to use in-store or online with Matalan
- You will receive birthday vouchers every year
- You will have a chance to win £1,000 in Matalan vouchers every month by using your card in-store.
- If you spend £150 over 12 months in Matalan your card will be upgraded to the black VIP Matalan card, this means you will have access to seperate more exclusive vouchers, discounts and VIP sale privileges.
How to get Matalan Card
If you would like to sign up for the Matalan card you first need to go to the Matalan Card website. You then need to go to the Sign Up section of the website to enter your details. You will need to enter your personal details such as name, age and gender as well as your contact details such as email address and phone number as well as your full address. You then need to tick whether you would not like to receive offers through email and then tick to agree with the terms and conditions.
Your card will be delivered within 2 weeks to the address you included in your sign up. In the meantime you will be sent a temporary card through email that you can register online to start using your benefits and vouchers whilst you’re waiting for your physical card to arrive in the mail. Once your physical card arrives you just need to go back online, log into your account and activate the card to start using it.